Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I'm a BIG Boy Now!


No, I didn't have a special surgery this Christmas (although I would probably get a lot more hits on my blog if I did). Peter is the big boy or at least he and I think so. Although he has been crawling up onto to chairs for months now, he's just realized that he can sit on them like everybody else. Whenever he sees people sitting at a table he thinks he should join them. He scoots to the front of the chair, leans forward, rests his arms and hands on the table and grins with pride (then he makes lame jokes and we are forced to laugh out of politeness...oh, wait that's my dad!). So even though his chin barely rises above the table, I think Peter looks like such a big boy. Where did my baby go?

4 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I think its cute he's big enough to sit at the bar with the kids. . . its so cute to see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My jokes arn't lame, they are the best. I guess I'm getting old like my Dad. With age dose it mean I can say anything I want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wouldn't it be wonderful if we could all get excited about the simplest things, like sitting in a chair at the table? Well I guess us old people do get excited to have a daily BM. Sorry, couldn't resist sounding like my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course your jokes are lame Dad. You are a Grandpa; Grandpa's are required to make lame jokes.

    Thank you Karen. It's nice to know that my dad and I aren't the only ones with such classy senses of humor!

    ReplyDelete