Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Kid is Way Cooler Than Your Kid

Yep, it's true; Peter is the coolest kid around (just ignore the previous post!). Check him out. He's got the Van's shoes with the flaming skulls (thank you Sallie & Geoff). He has the awesome black Hurley skater pants complete with studs on the pockets (thank you Mom & Dad). And he has a black t-shirt featuring a tricked-out trike (thank you Tara & Joe). But I'm pretty sure Peter got his coolness/awesomeness from me (yes, I am delusional). Don't you love the serious look on his face? I guess Peter was trying out his biker look.




6 comments:

  1. Holy cow... these pictures are adorable. Seriously cool. All of the other kids will be so jealous. I think it's about time for Peter to meet me... and his second-cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin your blog is adorable. I just discovered you had a blog through Oma. Peter is growing up so fast and is a doll. Those eyes are killers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable, but cuter then my kids . . .? We'll call it confidence on your part, good attribute. He is certainly the most adorable Peter that I know.
    Michael

    (P.S. Happy Birthday Kristen--you should know what I mean :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is way cool, just like his GRANDPA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Face it, he's got southern genes! Definitely one cool dude.

    ReplyDelete