Saturday, February 7, 2009

Excuses, Excuses

Guess who's back? Kristin's back! (I'm pretending that you care.) I wish I had some great excuse to explain my temporary absence, but only the mundane has kept me away. A combination of things has contributed: 1) a busier than normal schedule; 2) fatigue (a lovely gift from my son who refuses to sleep) that makes me crawl into my bed (actually at this point any bed would do) as soon as I can every night; 3) a son that screams anytime I get within 82 feet of the computer; and 4) a case of the awful January blues. I know, I know those are all pretty flimsy as far as excuses go. Really, all it took was one crazy week to get out of the habit of blogging and because I am such a creature of habit and a perennial procrastinator, it has taken a bit to get me back on here. But it's probably a really good thing I haven't been blogging because basically I would have posted lengthy and vitriolic discourses on why I despise health insurance companies and the Utah state legislature. And all the anger from those posts most certainly would have been unfun for you to read and heart attack-inducing for me (also unfun). So anyway I'm hopefully back to posting a few times a week (although, I wouldn't believe it until you see it).

3 comments:

  1. hey... it's okay. i've been a bad blogger for quite a while now. glad to hear you're okay! hopefully february will be better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! I've missed your blog! Thanks for coming to lunch on Saturday. . . it was nice to have some 1:1 girl time. I'm glad we'll be able to do it from time to time. Hopefully we'll see you Friday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you are back. I have really missed reading your blog. You and Kendall ought to compare notes on the lack of sleep the two of you are getting. It's too bad there isn't some "sleep aid" for children.

    ReplyDelete