Wednesday, August 19, 2009

All Because Two People Fell In Love!

Ryan & me on July 4th in 2003. I can't believe how young (and thin) we look.

Okay, I don't know whether to blush from embarrassment or gag because I actually entitled one of my posts with that sentimental drivel. Hmm...even after 6 years of marriage, Ryan still has the ability to inspire me to babble Victorian inspired adage about our love (these babblings frequently precede me falling into a fit of vapors). So I'm going to keep it simple and non-embarrassing.

Happy Sixth Anniversary Ryan. August 19, 2003 was an awesome day and everyday since has been even better (well, almost every day!). I love you and always will (as long as you put your dirty socks in the hamper).

PS. Sorry for the lack of wedding photos. I can't seem to find the CD of our wedding pictures (maybe we've been burgled).

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations and many happy returns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There have been a rise in wedding-photo cds lately. I hope you haven't been a victim of this heinous crime.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A mans Hamper is different every day. You pick where it will be each day upon returning from work. If you think I do this with out getting cold dinner than think again. Congratulations you two are good together. Many more millions of years together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Kristin and Ryan. It was great to finally see a new post. If you figure out how to train a man to put his dirty in a hamper you could publish is and make millions.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! You two are awesome together. And I just love little Peter. He is finally warming up to me I think.

    ReplyDelete