Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Make Up Your Mind!

I love winter with its quiet snowy days and chilly nights. And I love spring with its mild sunny weather and bright botanical pageantry. But I struggle with the "in between" weather. Cold and rainy one day, blistering hot the next. 50 mph winds on Thursday, suffocatingly still air on Friday, blizzard on Saturday. Make up your freakin' mind! And to think my mom thought I was indecisive when trying to pick out what to wear to school every morning. My fickle nature seems downright stable and predictable when compared to mother nature. It's very frustrating trying to explain to a 2 year old that we can't go outside because its subarctic out there when the previous day we spent 23 hours on the swingset. In fact the only good thing about the ever changing weather is that Peter can continue to wear his adorable hat from Oma P. I can't help but smile when I see Peter running around with it on.

3 comments:

  1. Just move to our part of the country. Our weather is very predictable and quite pleasant for MOST of the year. And that little hat is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that hat on Peter. It really matches his coloring. His smile is adorable. But I'm with you on the weather, the extremes are killing me and my utility bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will take the weather changes in Utah over the none (HOT HOT HOT) weather of Airzona any day. It is time for spring to be around and not just one week like last year. Dosn't Peter Look great ,just like me.

    ReplyDelete